These programming memes are relatable, hilarious, and everything software developers and programmers need to get rid of the Monday morning blues.
1. Coders are constantly turning the impossible into a kind of possible.
2. What would I do without You!
3. Well, at least your crush knows you exist ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
4. This is what happens when you decide to trust your clients’ intuitiveness
5. Marketing will say anything to get you to use their product.
6. Whoever said you can’t define love was wrong.
7. I don’t see any problem with this answer, the student deserves those 10 points.
8. Apparently, the phrase ‘good looks sell’ applies to fashion AND software.
9. Logic while coding > Logic while reviewing the same code
10. Why does no one understand my interface? It’s so simple! Also my interface:
11. But I added a few lines of comment, you shouldn’t even care!
12. This teaching method was probably a brain fart.
13. These tech recruiters have more requirements than the number of rules in grammar
15. Me: I can code. My Friend: Oh You must be really smart! Me: Yes… but no.
16. Self-growth is underrated
17. Stack Overflow has saved several careers.
18. When I try to explain a non-techie what my job is:
19. The semi-colon was definitely created by Satan.
20. Code works in mysterious ways.
21. The test cases weren’t properly executed, that’s why they failed - no other reason.
22. My brain can do multithreading. It’s not good at it, but at least it can do it.
23. Me: Fails to resolve a bug
*after looking at the solution on stack overflow*
24. Incompatible data types in <operator> shower
25. Programmer YouTubers should be called the oracle because they have all the answers
26. I don’t know what’s worse, my design skills, or my design after I try to make it with CSS.
27. Functions reference each other a lot when talking
28. Documentation gets ignored more than unwanted updates.
29. Ohhhh! That’s why coding makes me feel insane
30. Please don’t look down at us Python programmers like that Y_Y
31. They C, so we don’t have to.
32. My dependence on these two knows no bounds.
33. What happens when you ask the fan of Brooklyn 99, New Girl, and coding to make a meme? This:
34. A debugger is too complex for me to figure out my own mistakes.
35. One step at a time is how I survive coding everyday.
36. Work from home for programmers is like having a sports match in your home stadium. You may have played here before, but it doesn’t make it easier.
37. There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who don’t.
38. The feeling of superiority I get when I get followers on GitHub is supreme.
39. I don’t trust people who code in light mode.
40. Is it weird that we have to worry about American vs. British spellings in a coding language?
41. This meeting could have been an email. A long email, sure, but an email nonetheless.
42. This code runs on magic produced by my body through the consumption of coffee.
43. Don’t ask me why I do it, I picked it up from my teacher, who picked it up from their teacher, who picked it…..
44. I’m a stickler for how you name the variable.
45. You right now
46. The weekend is the unifying factor for my entire team.
47. When clients say that the software solution is too complex, this is what I picture them doing.
48. It may look like I’m falling into the demonic pit, but I call it being sucked in by my work.
49. Even the IDE is smarter than me because it can tell where I’m missing the semicolon
50. Does your dad do the same?
And we come to a wrap-up!
If you enjoyed these programming memes, do share them with other software developers and programmers. And make sure to join us on
LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter
If you’d like to get content like this and more in your inbox, subscribe to our newsletter and never miss an update!