Subscribe to our Newsletter
We have launched an easy to install plugin for Joomla!
1) Restrict CometChat to certain user groups
2) Seamlessly manage upgrades
2) Manage CometChat directly from your Administration Panel
Installation in 10 seconds!
With few clicks, you can have CometChat plugin installed on your Joomla website. All you need to do is upload CometChat Plugin from your Extension Manager.
Follow these easy step-by-step instructions (Steps 1-5) for Installing CometChat plugin for Joomla.
Access Control Lists (ACL) for CometChat
Want to restrict CometChat only to certain members? Our new plugin allows you to select the user groups you want to enable/disable CometChat for.
Go to ‘Additional Settings’ and select the usergroups for which you want to hide CometChat and click on ‘Save Settings’.
This feature lets you seamlessly upgrade CometChat without the hassle of using FTP. To upgrade CometChat to its latest version on your site:
– Download the CometChat package from ‘https://my.cometchat.com/’
– Unzip the cometchat_UNZIP_FIRST.zip
– Upload the new ‘cometchat.zip’ and click ‘Install’
Managing Admin Panel
Manage your admin panel within the CMS admin panel. This saves you the pain to go to admin panel separately and then manage it.
Learn more about Joomla Chat!
Or Download CometChat for Joomla if you have already purchased.
Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.