Subscribe to our Newsletter
CometChat Cloud Support!
Site owners using CometChat Cloud (for Ning, SocialEngine Cloud and others) can now enable their users to chat using our mobile apps!
1. You can now change the background color of the top bar, text color in the top bar, background color of the chat bubble, text color in the chat bubble and the color of the tabs at the bottom!
2. You can change the background color of the login screen
Social Login Support
If you are using our Social Login feature in CometChat, then you can now let your users login using their Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus credentials in the app as well.
Guest Login Support
If you have guest login option enabled in CometChat, then your guests can now login using the mobile apps as well! They can also customize their name during login.
Push Notification for Announcements
Now your users will never miss an announcement! They will not only be able to view the announcements in the app, but also receive a push notification whenever you send an announcement.
Your users can view other chatroom members by selecting the chatroom of which they wish to see the members, tap on the “…” button and select “View Members”.
Are notifications disturbing your users in an important meeting? We have a solution for it! Your users can control the way they would like to get notified. They can choose to get notified using sound or/and vibration or not get notified at all.
View User Profiles
Your users can now view the profile and details of other users.
Download the updated CometChat Mobile App
You can test by clicking on our “Try a demo feature” in the login screen.
Would you like your own White-labelled Mobile Apps in the Apple & Google stores?
Don’t want your users to download the “CometChat” app? We also provide completely white-labelled apps that can be added to Google Play and Apple stores. Enjoy some awesome features like-
1. App Logo as per your site
2. App Name as per your site (e.g. “Avengers Chat”)
3. App Colors to match your site
4. No URL bar (or “Try a demo” button) in the login screen
5. Uploaded using your Google/Apple Developer Accounts
6. Push Notifications and a lot more!
7. Support for AdMob for additional revenue!
Think of it as something similar to Facebook Messenger but for your site! You can also charge for your mobile apps and make money with every download!
Or contact us if you have any questions.