WordPress is a popular website platform that is easy-to-use and highly flexible. People often believe that it is just a blogging platform. While it definitely is, WordPress is also perhaps the most powerful content management system (CMS) out there. Using the platform, you can easily develop fully functional websites easily even if you don’t have a technical background. Many top companies use WordPress including Sony, Time Magazine, CNN, The New York Times, and LinkedIn. Its ease of use interface and great functionality has made it the most popular website design platform. If you are still not convinced why your business should prefer WordPress as its website design platform, the following reasons will surely make you change your mind.
1. Easy Content Management WordPress is the best choice when it comes to ease of content management. The website design platform is especially suited to the needs of small business owners. It allows easy update of the content without involving much time or cost. Website designers prefer WordPress due to its combined benefits of scalability and portability. You can easily scale the website as per the growing needs of the business. Moreover, a WordPress website can easily be transferred from one server, domain, or directory to another without requiring much time or effort.
2. Flexible Blogging WordPress has a post and page structure. This makes it the ideal platform to post blogs. Regularly posting blogs is important as it helps build internal links for your website, which positively impacts its search engine ranking.
3. Search Engine Friendly Probably the best benefit of WordPress is that it allows the creation of search engine friendly websites. Using the website platform you can easily create permalinks (permanent static hyperlink) for any pages. You can incorporate keywords in the permalinks that provide search engine optimization benefits. Also, you can easily add tags to your post that will facilitate search engine bots to find internal pages. It will also guide online users in navigating through the website. Moreover, the images that you add can be optimized for keywords using alt and title tags. Lastly, the website platform has a clean and organized code that is easily crawled by the bots. As a result, WordPress websites get improved rankings more quickly as compared to the websites on other platforms.
4. Improved Security WordPress is not just known for its flexible and powerful features, it also boasts of robust security features. The platform is constantly updated that address security loopholes to prevent hack attacks. That said, you should take proper security measures such as downloading only trusted and verified themes and plug-ins to avoid the likelihood of cyber attacks.
5. Customizations When it comes to customization, WordPress is probably one of the best website design platforms. You can find thousands of plug-ins that can enhance the functionality of your website. Moreover, there are a number of themes that you can choose to customize the look and feel of your website. You can add social feeds, calendars, video galleries, and much more using the available WordPress plug-ins. With just a few clicks of the button, you can also make your website mobile friendly by adding a mobile plug-in. This is a great time saver as no changes are required at the backend to make the site compatible for mobile devices. Overall, WordPress is a great website design platform. It is robust, flexible, and scalable that makes it the preferred website design platform for many businesses. So, what do you think? Do you agree WordPress is the best platform for your business? Please comment in the box below and let us know.