There is no denying that today, having a website for your business is of fundamental importance to its success. More often than not, it is your website where customers will find out more about your business and the products and services you offer.
However, there is a fine line between a business website and a website that just has an online footprint. Thankfully WordPress has allowed businesses to easily make the transition to the world of web with its user-friendly functions and features and a wide array of plugins. Here is our list of the top 5 essential WordPress plugins for a business website.
- For Visibility: SEO Yoast Premium Widely accepted as the best SEO plugin for businesses and enterprise, SEO Yoast Premium is a powerful plugin to optimize your website for Google and other search engines. The premium version lets you optimize posts with multiple focus keywords and integrates the Google Webmaster Tool to provide you with key analytics and stats on your posts and pages.
- For Responsiveness: WP Rocket Website loading speed is a definitive factor in maintaining and improving your rank in search engine result pages (SERPs). WP Rocket lets you speed up your sluggish website by providing image optimization, GZIP compression, and page and browser caching. With a host of features and CDN integration, you get a super fast website that leaves your visitors and potential customers pleased.
- For Security: All in One WP Security & Firewall Security should never be taken for granted online, and All in One WP Security & Firewall lets you add much need layers of firewall and security to proactively address vulnerabilities and prevent malicious attacks. It provides complete security from the user account and login portal to the database and spam protection. On top of that, you get to back up and restore wp-config.php and .htaccess files in case things go wrong!
- For Newsletter: MailChimp MailChimp is the best plugin to add subscribers to your email list and create visually fantastic opt-in forms that can integrate with all elements of your website. Signup forms are easy to create and with the premium plugin, you get complete ecommerce360 integration and detailed stats and reports on your email list. Despite being used by thousands of businesses, MailChimp lets you carve your unique appeal for your subscribers with fantastic design elements.
- For Live Chat: CometChat A good business website that wants to ensure that it generates as many qualified leads as possible must have responsive live chat features. This is where CometChat excels by providing a full feature live chat plugin with audio and video chat support and features such as screen sharing, real-time translations, games, and much more. This feature rich plugin allows business websites to improve customer care and service as well as build a community to boost user engagement and conversions. So there you have it! Let us know what you think about our picks and do provide us with suggestions ☺